This free badged course, Developing career
resilience, will help you to understand the factors that
influence career resilience, and offer examples and tactics for
you to develop yours further.
Enrolling on the course will give you the opportunity to earn
an Open University digital badge. Badges are not accredited by
The Open University but they're a great way to demonstrate your
interest in the subject and commitment to your career, and to
provide evidence of continuing professional development.
Once you are signed in, you can manage your digital badges online from My OpenLearn. In addition, you can download and print your OpenLearn statement of participation - which also displays your Open University badge.
Earn this free LPM
Academy digital badge if you complete this course! The
badge can be displayed, shared and downloaded as a marker of
your achievement. The badge is awarded for
completing the course and passing the quizzes.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- identify the strengths of resilient people and recognise which of these strengths you have already
- recognise how the need for resilience varies in different occupational sectors
- understand changing trends in the world of work
- identify tactics for goal setting and overcoming setbacks
- work with a model for career resilience and develop personal resources.
The LPM academy would really appreciate a few minutes of your time to tell us about yourself and your expectations for the course. We welcome your feedback and suggestions to improve the course.