This free course, Completing
the project, will examine the particular issues that arise in
bringing a project to a close, and ways of evaluating a project
on its completion. The key components of project closure will be
identified and discussed and their importance in ensuring that
the aims and objectives of a project have been successfully
attained will be explored. After studying this course, you will
be able to plan an effective project closure.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- explain the key components of project closure and their importance
- plan an effective project closure
- ensure that the project activities have been completed
- recognise problems that may need to be resolved at the closure stage
- contribute to evaluating a project.